The Cisco Aironet AIR-AP3802I-B-K9 Dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac access point is one of our best selling APs. This Aironet AP is highly versatile and delivers the most functionality of any access point in the industry. 802.11ac Wave 2 support provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6Gbps per radio. This is roughly double the rate offered by traditional 802.11ac access points.
Cisco’s Best-in-class RF architecture provides high-performance coverage for high density client environments. The 3802i-B-K9 gives the end user a seamless wireless experience, even in dense and congested deployments. Features include custom hardware in 802.11ac Wave 2 radios, Cisco CleanAir, Cisco Client Link 4.0, cross-access point noise reduction, and an optimized client roaming experience.
All our 3802I access points are smartnet eligible, and are available New, Refurbished, and used. Curious about how we can offer such high quality APs for such affordable prices? Read up on the Cisco Excess program, or talk to our sales team today!
AIR-AP3802I-B-K9 Controller Compatibility
Supported Software and LAN controllers for the 3802i include:
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 22.214.171.124 or later
- Cisco IOS ®XE Software Release 16.3
- 2500 Series Wireless Controllers
- 3500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Wireless Controller Module for ISR G2
- WiSM2 for Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Flex 7500 Series Wireless Controllers
- 8500 Series Wireless Controllers
- 9800 series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series and 3650 Series Switches
- Mobility Express
3802i 802.11ac Wave 2 Capabilities
- 4×4 MU-MIMO with three spatial streams
- 11ac beamforming
- 20-, 40-, 80, 160-MHz channels
- PHY data rates up to 5.2 Gbps
- Packet aggregation: A-MPDU (Tx/Rx), A-MSDU (Tx/Rx)
- 11 DFS
- CSD support
3802I Internal Antenna Details
Flexible radio (either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
- 4 GHz, gain 4 dBi, internal antenna, omnidirectional in azimuth
- 5 GHz, gain 6 dBi, internal directional antenna, elevation plane beamwidth 90°
Dedicated 5-GHz radio
- 5 GHz, gain 5 dBi, internal antenna, omnidirectional in azimuth
Need more info? Contact us today!