The Cisco 15454-M-10X10G-LC 10-Port 10 Gbps Line Card consists of 10 Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) based ports and one 100-Gbps Channel Express (CXP) based port. Each of the 10-Gbps SFP+ based ports can support the following services:
● OC-192/STM-64 (9.95328 Gbps)
● 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN PHY (10.3125 Gbps)
● 10-Gbps Fibre Channel (10.518 Gbps)
● 8-Gbps Fibre Channel
◦ Standard G.709 (10.70923 Gbps)
◦ G.709 overclocked to transport 10 Gigabit Ethernet as defined by ITU-T G; Sup43 Clause 7.1 (11.0957 Gbps)
Client ports can be equipped with a large variety of pluggable SFP+ transceivers, including grey or DWDM optics.