Cisco 8832 Conference Phone Overview
The Cisco 8832 VoIP Conference Phone delivers an easy-to-use audio conferencing solution with best-in-class audio clarity. The microphones and speakers developed for the CP-8832-K9 provide the most natural, lifelike sound of any conference phone available today. Cisco’s audio designers included a studio-monitor full-range speaker as the primary output device. This monitor provides a level of sound quality usually reserved for full room PA setups. With low distortion and great clarity on the low end, the Cisco 8832 is second only to an in-person experience.
Cisco 8832 Room Size Considerations
The Cisco 8832 provides 360 degree coverage for rooms up to 20 x 20 feet, and is well suited for groups of up to 10 participants. With the optional wired mic kit (CP-8832-MIC-WIRED), this coverage expands to rooms up to 20 x 34 feet. With the 8832 wireless mic kit (CP-8832-MIC-WLS), the CP-8832-K9 covers rooms up to 20 by 40 feet. For even larger rooms, two base units can be daisy chained together along with the 8832-MIC-WLS, covering rooms up to 20 x 57 feet, ideal for groups as large as 42. This level of adaptability makes the Cisco 8832 ideal for a wide range of applications, from executive offices, to conference rooms and boardrooms.
CP-8832-K9 Datasheet Excerpt
Feature and specification details for the CP-8832-K9 are as follows:
- 3.9-inch 480 x 128 pixel color LCD screen
- Textile cover for soft touch and durability
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Raised edge for easier handling and re-positioning
- Crisp, precise button tactility
- Single USB-C port
- 360-degree room coverage
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- IPv6 support
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features
- Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) support
- Wi-Fi support
- Wired extension microphone support
- Wireless extension microphone support
- Daisy-chain support
- Client Matter Code (CAC) and Forced Authorization Code (FAC) Support
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at PoE Class 3 consumption
Want to learn more about Cisco Excess 8832 conference phones? Contact Us today!
Need a quote, or more information?
Contact us today, we’d be happy to help! You can also learn more by checking out the Cisco 8832 Datasheet