The Cisco AIR-AP1852I-B-K9 is a controller based indoor access point with internal antennas. This model is in the B regulatory domain, which provides coverage in the following frequencies:
- 2.412 to 2.462 GHz;? (11 non-overlapping channels)
- 5.180 to 5.320 GHz;? (8?non-overlapping channels)
- 5.500 to 5.720 GHz;? (12?non-overlapping channels)
- 5.745 to 5.825 GHz;? (5?non-overlapping channels)
The B Domain is the correct regulatory domain for the United States – to look up wireless compliance information for other regions please contact us, or use Cisco’s Wireless Compliance Lookup Tool.
The 1852I access point is 802.11ac wave 1 and 802.11ac wave 2 capable, supporting 4×4 MIMO with four spatial streams to achieve data rates of up to 1.7 Gbps.
As a controller based access point, the 1852i requires Cisco wireless controller software version 8.1 MR1 or later, and is compatible with the following platforms:
- Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers (AIR-CT2504)
- Cisco Wireless Controller Module for 1900/2900/3900 series routers,
- Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2)
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 5520 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Flex?7500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 8540 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 5760 Wireless LAN Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 and 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco Mobility Express
For additional information, please contact us or refer to the Cisco datasheet.